March 1, 2010

60 Days

I can hardly believe sixty days have gone by since I started this eating adventure! I have learned a massive amount of knowledge concerning food, myself and my community. There is no question what I eat affects me daily. I have not felt this good in a long time. My skin is better, I have more energy and I have lost eight pounds without any extra physical exercise. Clearly processed foods, processed oils, refined sugar, and refined flour are not good for me. I am not going to stop eating local and want to keep working toward eating only real food. This month I would like to tackle buying and starting heirloom/non gmo seeds for the garden and also purchase a grain mill to grind local wheat. I will keep the blog going and post my endeavors! Here's to an exciting 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment